“Hope can feel distant right now. We face the ravages of climate change, the rampant uncertainties of a global pandemic, the social splintering of racial injustice, politics, and on and on. What place does hope have in this world?
But hope is not lost.
We believe that hope can be a shaping force again in our daily lives and in our shared world. It is for these reasons and many others we were inspired to create the Activating Hope Summit.
This FREE 4-day online event is where you will hear from a once-in-a-generation gathering of celebrated speakers and luminaries, led by a voice that has been an undimming beacon of hope and kindness for the world for decades—Jane Goodall.
Through inspiring stories and teachings, hands-on workshops, and illuminating conversations, we intend to bring hope back from its too-distant horizon.”
Program teachers and speakers include:
- Jane Goodall, PhD, DBE, with an opening keynote and closing remarks
- Craig Foster and Ross Frylinck of Academy Award–winning documentary My Octopus Teacher
- Zolani Mahola, actress, storyteller, and lead singer of internationally acclaimed South African music group Freshlyground
- Silvia Vasquez-Lavado, the first openly gay woman to complete the Seven Summits
- Edith Eger, PhD, Holocaust survivor, bestselling author, and specialist in the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Jack Kornfield, PhD, author, Buddhist practitioner, and Spirit Rock Meditation Center founding teacher
- Tara Brach, PhD, psychologist, author, and teacher of meditation, emotional healing, and spiritual awakening
- Bonnie Wan, partner and head of brand strategy at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
- Corrina Gould, chair and spokesperson for the Confederated Villages of Lisjan
Plus many, many more! Register today and receive a full daily schedule for this free online event.
Join the Activating Hope Summit as we spark hope across the globe beginning November 4.