Calling all United Church youth and young adults—we have an exciting new project for you to take part in!
There’s no denying that COVID-19 has changed our day-to-day lives. We want to know what that looks like for you! Perhaps your church moved worship online. Maybe you picked up a new hobby, learned to cook a new meal, or had to change how you get ready for work.
Join United Church youth across the country in creating a video all about a day in the life of a “quaranteen”. For best results, try to film the video in landscape mode. To participate, film a video, being as creative as you want, answering the following questions:
• What is one thing you’ve learned during this time?
• How have you stayed connected with friends and family?
• What do you miss the most?
• How are you participating in church?
• What does a typical day look like?
Send questions and submissions to Jessica (jstevenson@united-church.