There are lots of opportunities to volunteer for extra fun during Advent and Christmas Season and in the new year 2020. Come on out and enjoy!
- We are looking for volunteers for the children’s program on Sunday mornings. You will have a training session, then be paired up with another person and assigned a Sunday. Lesson plans and materials will be provided. If you would like to sign up for this special opportunity, or have any questions about it, please contact Michael at the church or Joe at 250-573-1951.
- Reception Desk: Could you spare 4 hours once a month? New Volunteer substitute receptionists are needed to cover for regulars who are occasionally absent. Hours are 10am to 2pm. We are the face of KUC – Greeting, Welcoming and Assisting all who come through our doors. Hope you can join us.For more information contact Bonnie Pyper at 250-374-5843
- Cookie Sale Volunteers: Prep 9am start – November 19th & 28th.
Make, Bake & Pack – December 2 – 5 pm
Order sort and pickup day – December 6th
Please sign up on the sheets located in the Hall during coffee time after the service!
- Ye Olde Fashioned Potluck Dinner: sign up if you can help with set-up, kitchen help and/or clean-up.
- Christmas Decorating: November 27th at 10 a.m.