Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you from Rev. Bruce Comrie
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the magnificent Fiesta Farewell party! It was absolutely fabulous! Throughout the whole evening I felt carried by the wave of your love and grace; the crest of your laughter and joy. I simply floated out of the party and into Sunday morning for our final worship service together. By God’s grace, you gave me the energy to say good-bye with some left over for a little hopping too.
The Fiesta Farewell was KUC at its’ best, with so many people contributing to make it such a grand occasion. It is impossible to list all those I would like to thank. However, I would like to thank the Party planning group for their months of dedicated work: Chris Dolson, Sue Sewell, Donna Vernon, Karen McClelland, Florence Ballard and Sandy Baird. Thank-you very much!
There are many others who contributed so much too:·
– Preparing tickets and guest lists and promoting the event.
– Setting-up, decorating and taking down plus doing sound and projection.
– Looking after everything with the food and drinks.
– Arranging for the program: M.C., grace and prayers, slide show, all the speakers, all the music and singing, and a ‘surprise guest’ with a piñata!
– Offering generous gifts: some summertime accessories, a membership certificate in the Fraternal Retired Order of the Green (F.R.O.G.), a beautiful green stole from the Fabric Arts group, a new laptop computer along with a green ‘purse’ that will help with some travelling plans. Thank you so much for your generosity!
Writing kind words in many cards and the Fiesta Farewell book with pages of good wishes.·
And so much more!
I will be riding the energy of that evening for a long, long time to come.
Lesly and I simply say: thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
May God’s richest blessings and peace be with you,