– CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS – (extended deadline of August 5th)
Kamloops United Church is hosting the “Express Yourself” Art Show as part of Pride Week this August! We are seeking visual art pieces from area artists to display as part of the show. Submissions of all mediums and dimensions will be considered and the pieces should relate in some way to the “Express Yourself” theme. Submissions from allies are welcome, however preference will be given to artists who identify as members of the LGBTQ2S+ community.
Each artist may submit up to two pieces. To be considered for this show, please send the following details to email@example.com by (the extended deadline) August 5th:
– Phone number
– Images of your submission
– Title, medium, and dimensions of your submission
– A brief artist statement describing the concept behind your work
Artists will be notified of their acceptance. Upon acceptance, curators will contact you with further details.
– IMPORTANT DATE – Submission deadline: Aug. 5th
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The creative “Express Yourself” artwork/image is from Kamloops Pride.