FROM YOUR CELEBRATIONS CREW (Lois Cutler; Chris Dolson; Heather Heron; Patric McColl; Barb Hollingshead; Heather Mewhort; Sharon Rhodes; Marg Waldon)
We have the honour of hosting the Thompson-Okanagan Presbytery meeting Feb.17, 18, 19.
With this honour comes responsibilities! We need lots of help.
- Making sure all our equipment is in readiness. (Thank you, Florence)
- Help with projection is needed (training provided)
- Providing accommodation (billets); hotel and parking information ( e.g. Did you know the Seymour Street Parkade at 240 Seymour St. is FREE Sat. and Sun.?)
- Hosting 4 coffee breaks: muffins, cookies, fruit, vegetables
- Serving 2 dinners: Kitchen help and Clean up crews needed
- Providing a lunch on Sat. and a Sunday luncheon for Presbytery delegates and our congregation and others.
PLEASE CONSIDER WHERE YOU CAN BE HELPFUL AND SPEAK TO ONE OF “THE CREW”.
Image Attribution: <a href=”http://worldartsme.com/we-love-our-volunteers-clipart.html” title=”Clipart from WorldArtsMe”><img title=”We Love Our Volunteers Clipart” width=”350″ src=”http://worldartsme.com/images/we-love-our-volunteers-clipart-1.jpg”/> </a>