The Annual Congregational Financial meeting will be held on Sunday, February 5, 2017, following the worship service. The purpose of the meeting is to review the financial statements from 2016 and to approve a budget for 2017. Financial information packages will be available January 29th.
The Annual Financial meeting is important. Decisions we make together will affect how the church fulfills its mission this year. These decisions have an impact on every one of us at KUC as well as the community we serve. Please come. Everyone is welcome.
Please see KUC Objectives and Goals for 2016-2017.
The Objectives and Goals for 2016-2017 are available for you to read. Council hopes that you will keep the five key objectives in mind as you prepare to attend the annual Financial Meeting on February 5th.
They help to give us direction and purpose and help to evaluate our accomplishments at year end.
You can find a detailed copy of the Objectives and Goals on the website under “About Us” / “KUC Guiding Documents” and on the bulletin board at the church. If you would like your own copy, they are available on the reception desk.
Five Objectives (summary):
• Consolidate KUC as a Centre for Community and Spiritual Discovery (CCSD)
• Engage and communicate with the public, the congregation and beneficiaries
• Nurture present congregational members and adherents
• Keep Our House in Order (KOHIO)
• Connect with the wider church and ecumenical and inter-faith communities.