The three United Churches of Kamloops (Mt. Paul, Plura Hills and K.U.C.) will host our annual joint worship service on Sunday, June 8, at 10:30 a.m. at McDonald Park on the North Shore.
This is a great opportunity to come together as the United Churches in Kamloops and to invite others to attend as well. Our regular service on Sunday June 8 will NOT happen at KUC. Instead, we will worship at McDonald Park at 10:30 a.m. (note the time difference).
The service will be followed by a hot dog lunch and refreshments by donation.
- Feel free to bring a bag lunch if you wish.
- Also, if possible bring a lawn chair or two or blankets to sit on. There are no other chairs.
- A hat, sun screen and water bottle are important too.
- Being Pentecost Sunday you are encouraged to wear something colourful – reds, oranges and yellows work well with the fire of the spirit given on this day.
- Hopefully the weather will be great. If the weather is poor Plan B is that we will worship at Mt. Paul United Church – 140 Laburnum St. A decision will be made by 9:30 a.m.
- See you on Sunday, June 8, at McDonald Park!
- Interested in helping with the music, contact Rev. Teri. There will be a joint Choir – check with Gordon Britton and Marg Waldon. See you there.