Mark these Dates on your Calendar:
Berwick Services: Nov. 14, Dec.12
Blue Christmas Service: Dec. 11
Pastoral Care is a core ministry at Kamloops United.
This group of compassionate people cares for us through the concerns and celebrations of our lives. They do this in a variety of ways:
- visiting those who are shut in or in hospital;
- sending cards on special occasions they are aware of,
- holding tea parties at Seniors’ Residences,
- celebrating our elders with an annual senior Seniors luncheon at Kamloops United Church,
- caring for our Sunday morning Prayer Box,
- holding a monthly worship at Berwick-on-the-Park (2:30 on the second Thursday of each month)-- holding an annual Memorial HymnSing,
- Healing Pathways
and co-ordinating a Blue Christmas service in December.
Ongoing project - A KUC Emergency Contact list:
If you have not had a chance to fill yours out yet, please find the form attached ready to print. After you have filled it out, please give it to a member of Pastoral Care on Sundays or to Sharon in the office during the week.”
“Keeping this information on file will help us to better care for each other.” KUC EMERGENCY CONTACT FORM pdf