About Kamloops United Church (KUC)
KUC is an affirming congregation of the United Church of Canada.
We are a downtown church, (directions) in the heart of Kamloops, where we have a 100 year history of Christian community and service on the corner of 4th and St. Paul.
KUC Reconstruction Much is being “made new” on the corner of 4th and St. Paul, as the former Sanctuary part of Kamloops United is redeveloped. (We are currently in Phase 1 of our redevelopment plans.) To see photos of our Redevelopment (the demolition and reconstruction) visit our Photo page. A “Grand Opening Ceremony” will be held January 24th at 1:30 p.m.
Office The church office is open Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 4:30 and Friday from 8:30 to 3:00 (closed on Statutory holidays). The Administrative Secretary, Sharon, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and 250-372-3020.
Weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., volunteer “Welcomers” greet and assist those who come into the building.
Ministers & Staff Visit our Staff page to meet our ministers and support staff.
At Kamloops United Church:
- we welcome you as you are!
- we embrace all who seek to live faithfully, regardless of sexual orientation, age, gender, racial or ethnic background, differing abilities, economic or cultural background
- the church and its buildings serve many groups and individuals, including the marginalized people of downtown Kamloops
- there’s lots of music!
- we provide a safe place to pursue your spiritual quest
- we take the Bible seriously but not necessarily literally
- we embrace diversity of people and ideas, and respect other faith traditions
we offer multiple opportunities for growth in the spirit of Christ.
All are welcome.
KUC Mission Statement
We covenant to be Christian disciples –Loving God, Following Jesus, Serving with Spirit
Lay Leadership Visit our Lay Leadership page to meet the members of our Council Circle and Core Ministries.